Recruitment: We want to appoint outstanding teachers who will take up post in September 2022 and help in continuing to develop our exciting school.
An exceptional opportunity for exceptional Class Teachers
Salary Range: Main or upper pay scale, depending on experience
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality learning and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
Alternatively, to arrange an informal discussion with the headteacher regarding this post, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the job description and recruitment pack carefully before completing your application. Please contact Angela Scheffer (Business Manager) at email@example.com for a pack to be e-mailed to you. Please submit a covering letter with your application.
- Application-Form Class Teacher Job Description 2022 Class Teacher Person specification March 2022 Class teacher recruitment pack 2022 Class teacher Recrutiment Advert – Spring 2022 Safeugarding and CP policy Sep 2021
Completed applications must be received by 9am on Tuesday 19th April.
Interviews will be held the week beginning Monday 25th April.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references. The position will require an Enhanced DBS check including barred list check. The post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (as amended in 2013 & 2020). This means that applicants are not required to disclose details of any youth cautions or ‘protected’ criminal convictions, adult cautions or bind-overs they may have incurred.
The Academy safeguarding policy is included with the application pack and we ask you to read this before applying for a post.