King’s Cross Academy has an affordable uniform. Our schools colours are a red sweatshirt and light blue polo shirt together with grey trousers, shorts or skirts.
Our uniform with embroidered school emblem is available to order online.
Children do not have to wear our uniform with the school emblem, they can wear school colours (white polo shirt, red jumper/cardigan) which can be bought from most high street shops.
Basic requirements for ALL pupils:
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan
- White T-shirt and black sports shorts for PE kit
- Red book bag
- Black/grey trousers, black/grey jogging bottoms, black/grey shorts, black/grey leggings, black/grey skirt (not available from our online uniform shop but available from most high street uniform providers)
- red gingham dresses for the summer term
- Black/white socks
Also available from the online store, but not essential:
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered fleece jacket
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered reversible mistral jacket
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered PE bag
- King’s Cross Academy rucksack
Conventional all-black leather or imitation leather school shoes are the best options for growing feet. This means no boots or backless shoes, no open-toed sandals, no platforms and no flip-flops. Smart trainers and closed-toed sandals are acceptable. All footwear must be safe and suitable for school.
If you require assistance purchasing a school uniform please contact us.
Please ensure that all items of school clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name. This will enable any lost items to be returned.