Join the Academy Team
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is King’s Cross Academy, a purpose-built school with state-of-the-art facilities.
King’s Cross Academy opened in September 2015, sponsored by the King’s Cross Academy Trust. The Academy is part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children. The wider development includes housing, commercial and retail properties, higher education institutions, leisure and social amenities in the heart of London, set around thriving new streets and successful public spaces.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need highly-skilled, experienced and enthusiastic people to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high-quality learning and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing working environment in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Excellent resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities
There are no vacancies currently