Join us as we build our extended school provision King’s Cross Academy
Start date: 3rd September 2018
Play-worker– Scale 1, point 6
Hours / weeks: 15 hours per week, 3-6pm / Term-time only
Salary: £6,706 (£20,001 FTE)
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a brand new, purpose-built primary Academy.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Play-worker for our extended school service with a professional, responsible approach who will take up post as soon as possible. You will be part of a team working under the direction of the Extended School Manager.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning and play.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to provide a rich, and varied activities
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
- Approximately 15 hours per week during term-time only (3.00pm – 6.00pm) with possibility of more hours in the future.
- Play-leading experience a distinct advantage.
You can request an application form from our business manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack to be e-mailed to you alternatively you can download the job description here and an application form here
Completed applications must be received by 9.00 am Friday 22nd June 2018. Interviews will be held the week following.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.